Easy money!? Want to get money without work!? No strings attached! – A Robin Hood workshop on the ethics and politics of financial economy at Made in Kallio, Vaasankatu 14, Helsinki, August 19-21.
Join the Robin Hood gang, mutate into parasites of financial economy and gain access to money without a necessity to work. This is no joke! We shall walk you to our camp in the Sherwood forest, follow the money routes of financial economy, log into the brains of the elite at Wall Street, appropriate their most important knowledge and put it to work for us.
We shall follow 7 scenarios of financial economy and precarious life:
1. There’s no outside – the Fold, Minor, Monster, Poetics
2. The Big Banks and the derivatives market – Profanation of financial economy
3. The Golden Circle – how its social contract is broken, changes in production of value, juridical precarity and employment relations
4. Debt – how debt works as a form of control, exhausting our future
5. Organization of Potentiality – Affects, nerves and the immaterial into production. Precarious States of Mind
6. Change of Sovereignty, end of political autonomy – Corporativism, corruption, Southern Europe
7. The Paranoid Snake – Be an idiot, Seek independence
You are welcome join in any or many of the sessions by registering from the following links:
Ongoing activities during the open doors workshop include collecting precarious experiences through conversation, video and performance as well as animating and coding the Robin Hood installation.